SOFTWARE FOR PRIVATE CREDIT MANAGERS
Infrastructure to help grow your expanding private credit business
The loan market is changing. Private credit managers are asset heavy and infrastructrue light
LedgerComm is a plug and play infrastructure for your private credit portfolio. Our platfrom is built to accomodate the most sophisticated and complex of Private Credit deals, meaning you spend more time sourcing and investing capital and less time on admin.
- Perfect for bilateral or club deals
- Accomodates PIK, Toggle, Split coupon, RCF, DDTL
- Build customisable fee schedules
- Our software generates, roll over notices, rate fixings and trade documentation
- Onboard borrowers digital
- Our platform performs the role of an agent - our Digital borrower portal automates all the reporting required in a transaction over the life time of a loan
- Get key documents and covenant reporting reports automatically to our email
→ Unified portal to manage debt and loans of a complete portfolio of companies
Private Credit has evolved the loan market and so have we. We know users required better, more sophisticated tools to manage their portfolios.
Our dataroom is one such example. Datarooms can be opaque dumping grounds for loan docs & financials. We have evolved that concept to allow users to dictate what they need to receive, in what format and when. Structuring data digitally has enbaled us to change the game in terms of how borrowers reporting to agents and lenders.
Will Nash, Founder & CEO
Spend less time on admin more time on your portfolio
We're taking the heavy lifting out of loan admin. Our scaleable solution helps you access an asset class with large barrier to entry.
Intuitive Platform to drive your trade to completion
Preloaded KYC that auto flags issues in real-time
Customisation suite to meet your trade requirements
To get a demo of our private credit platform software get in touch
We're always open for a chat.
Give us a call on +44 7899 901668, leave a message, or book a demo ›
20 Eastbourne Terrace, London W2 6LA, United Kingdom